- / / I have spent hours thinking about finding a creative outlet to share my heart about all things lifestyle. I have considered podcasts, blogs, vlogs, journalism, and so many other “influencer” options. So here she is, a blog to share my thoughts about what God is teaching me, who God is using in my life, and hopefully a place to encourage you to understand who you were made to be. You have been created with a purpose. You are not an accident, and your story matters.
- / / We all live through the “in-between” and in fact, we’re living there right now. The “in-between” that is life are the beautiful moments of finally reaching a goal or the gut-wrenching conversations that make your stomach turn even thinking about them. But your life, was not a mistake, and every mountain top or valley low moment you have was given to you with purpose. Your reactions to these seasons have defined the character you have chosen to hold. We are not done, though. At least as long as we are here, we have never finished. That is enough of that, I did not want a lengthy first post. I just wanted to tell you about an exciting dream that I have had in my heart. So cheers! Cheers to a new adventure, who knows where it will lead, and I pray that you can be encouraged to find your best self in this process.

Hay gabby it’s Zach from the pageant I really enjoyed my time there and meeting you made it more enjoyable
ReplyDeleteThank you for being so supportive of the pageant! We appreciate all that you do for us!
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure cause I find it a great opportunity for young women to be the best of who they are ,also you are so welcome
ReplyDeleteGreat opening post. Looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteYes I am so excited to get more up! Thank you for reading!
Delete